Hey guys! We get a lot of people asking us if we accept guest posts on our blog, and the answer is a HUGE yes! We love the different ideas, perspectives and viewpoints shared by other bloggers. So if you own your own blog or niche specific website, please fill out the form below so we can move the conversation further.
Obviously we want to make sure guest posts are as useful to our readers as it is for our writers, so we have put together a quick outline of the types of guest posts we like and have posted in the past:
- Article / video content is to be unique to S101 for a period of 6 months. (We use Copyscape)
- Promotion of guest posts via social media should link directly to your guest post on S101 for 6 months.
- Articles should be survival related and a minimum of 600 words.
- Two in-article attributions and links to your blog are allowed, as well as an author credit.
- Guest posts should survival related, instructional and helpful to readers. (No op-eds)
- No blatant product pitch pages or affiliate linking.
- Upon submission, editorial writes belong to S101